April 23, 2008

my little helper

This afternoon I was tired... okay, I take a nap almost daily. Isaac is great during that time. I turn on a kid tv channel and he plays with his Star War guys (Thanks Cody!!) or his PlayMobil castle guys. This afternoon he surprised me by cleaning up his mess of toys and he also vacuumed the kitchen and bathroom tile. (I also have to thank my mom for getting me the hardfloor vacuum. I told her I was fine with the broom and dust pan, but she insisted that having more kids, I needed this. Thanks Mom.) Here's a little clip my dad took. I'd show the other one, but it's too big (and you can see me on the couch sleeping).

6 comments:

Shani said...

Hi Nathaniel, Sarah, & boys! Claudia gave me the address for your blog today; I loved reading up on all that's happening with you guys. We should get together sometime, it would be nice to see you again. Greetings to ALL of the Cox Family, from the Cox Clan!
Matt, Shantelle, & kids!
P.S. Chech us out at www.cruisinwiththecoxes.blogspot.com

emmielou said...

Too sweet, and such good helpers. I love how cute your boys would be to me when I would come visit.They would bring me pillows and a blanket with a magazine to read while they would give me a back massage. You have trained them well how to treat girls. =) yes I have talked to Jon and even got to spend a few hours with him. Saturday I had to pick him up and drive him home to get his car. He is doing great and loving sniper school.

arizonamama said...

Totally jealous. I'm gunna have my boys come spend some time at your house...
-Cameo

Harmoni said...

So whats this nasty rumor going around that you are leaving us?!?! I am happy for you guys and you know that I love all you and nathanial have done for parker and I. I will come and get the crib. Thanks for letting me store it at your house.
Love ya
Harm

emmielou said...

Ya, she is gorgeous as always. I pretty much hate her. =) How is the Cox family doing?

Kathryn Crouse said...

Sarah, that is flipping hilarious!! I couldn't stop coughing I was laughing so hard watching him vacuum the kitchen. They are definitely your boys! So cute :) June 26th huh? Yay!!! So happy to hear you are doing good. Love and miss you!!