June 2, 2008

Son like Mother

A commercial came on today for Go-gurts. A boy is sitting on the steps and takes a bite of the gogurt. Then you see him sitting on the ground with his feet in front on the sidewalk and then through a park. He eventually ends back at his front steps. When the commercial was over, Ethan said that the kid was going to have grass stains. I wanted to roll over laughing because he didn't even think what the kid did was cool, Ethan was thinking like his mom. HEY! It may be sad, but my boys future wives are going to thank me (I hope)!

2 comments:

emmielou said...

Yep this doesn't surprise me one bit. How funny though. I am still feeling great and no sickness. I am only 5 weeks along so I don't know when that whole sickness thing is supposed to start. Jon is really excited but nervous at the same time. He was like "holy crap it always felt so far away and now it's just around the corner." He will be a great Dad, whenever I see him with the sunbeams and nursery kids it reminds me how much of a kid he is and so the kids seriously love him to death.

Shani said...

Hey Sarah,
Good luck to you guys, I hope everything goes exceptionally well with the delivery on Thursday. You guys are in our thoughts and prayers.
Matt & Shantelle