April 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today my mom is.... well, it's her birthday. My mom is an amazing woman. I know that everyone thinks their mom is the best, but my mom really is. She is understanding and never judges the mistakes we've made (and continue to make). She is the person on the side lines cheering you on. She's behind you to pick you up when you fall. She is a selfless person. Everyone and everything comes before her. She's thoughtful, kind, and full of love. She's also very funny. She knows how to laugh at herself. She is a great homemaker. My kids absolutely love their mema. She loves to do things with my kids to make it memory. She is my bestest friend. She's the one I turn to for advice or just to talk to. I love my mom!! Not just because she's my mom, but because of the person she is.

2 comments:

Teresa & Dee said...

Sniffle, Thank you, that was the best thing I could have read. I will let you in on a secret...I HAVE THE BEST KIDS!! That I am absolutely proud of and crazy about. They are my friends also. I love you SARAH. Thank you for being my friend too, Teresa

Sassy said...

I am a few days late...well quite a few.....but I would have to agree with everything you said about your sweet mom...I ♥ her! ♫HAPPY♫BELATED♫BIRTHDAY♫!!!!!