September 8, 2010

Updates

As a family, we love to watch 'America's Got Talent' & 'So you think you can Dance'. The boys love trying to imitate the moves of some of the guys dancing, especially the robot.

Ethan is growing by the minute. He's an amazing help with Leo and Grace. If Grace is crying, he'll go and scoop her up. Since he is the oldest, he feels that it's important for him to discipline the younger ones. I have to remind him that I'm the mom.

Isaac is catching up fast to Ethan. I tell Ethan he needs to make sure he's a good brother to Isaac because one day Isaac will be taller. Last week Isaac asked if we were rich or poor. I asked him what he thought. He said rich and then asked if he was right. I told him no. I love that he doesn't feel the effect of all that's happened. Ethan doesn't like milk and Isaac does. Isaac was explaining that milk is healthy for us. He said that one day he didn't know words. Then he drank milk and he knew words.

Leo loves Grace, but also isn't sure of her. He doesn't want to touch her, but he will acknowledge her when she cries. He is helpful when I ask him to get me something. He loves jumping on the trampoline. Now that we are at Mary's, he follows Olivia around. It helps that she talks because he does everything she does. I'm hoping Olivia will potty train him for me too. Leo has the terrible 2's down. He has an opinion about what he wants to wear. He can be ornery, but he's my sweet little boy.

Grace is 3.5 months. She's a cute baby. She's happy all the time with this gumby smile. She likes to talk to who ever will listen. She's just so freaking sweet. Mary thinks Grace is hers. A mom usually knows all about her own baby. But I think Auntie Mary can tell you just as much... maybe even more. I was able to pierce Graces ears a month ago. They are pink daisies. They are so cute on Grace. I've even put blush on her so that she had sparkley cheeks. Another day I put on lip gloss. I try to keep her fingers & toes polished. Last night I had her trying on all of her jewelry that Auntie Emily made for her. They are still a little big, but so dang cute.

No comments: