March 19, 2011

Grace on the move

Dear Caden, Makenna & Olivia,
It has been a long time since you have seen me last. I crawl and pull myself up. I have 2 bottom teeth. I love to eat people food. Baby food is gross. I put my hand in front of my mouth to stop my mom or mema from getting the spoon into my mouth. My mom keeps putting these silly bows in my hair that I am always trying to pull off. One day I was playing in the house and I saw this scary thing out the back window door. I cried in fear. My mom told me it was Bella the doggie. I am still scared. Here is a video of me crawling.

Love and miss you guys. Come see me soon!

Smooches,
Grace

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Where did she get those beautiful baby blues? Ezra watched this video with me. He like watching the "baby". Perhaps he was having his first mortal look of his future wife. I will work on that...

Lynn said...

This is Cameo by the way...