March 1, 2013

cutest things...

Grace:
The other morning I was getting ready & heard Grace singing. It took me a moment to understand her 2 -year old words, but I finally figured out she was singing 'I'm a Child of God'. I sing the song to the kids every night. Repetition works!
 
Leo:
I was reading a story book tale to the kids the other night. I think it was 'Snow White'. After reading it, Leo said he was in love with me. I giggled and told him that he can love me, but not in love with me. I told him that he will find a lady someday and be in love with her & ask her marry him. He asked how he will know. I told him he will ask Heavenly Father if it's right. Confused, he asked me how he will get down. I didn't understand the question because lately he has been asking about Jesus coming. I finally got it after a couple of questions. He was wanting to know how he would get down from heaven after asking Heavenly Father about the girl he will marry.
 
I love the innocence of my children!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.