July 13, 2010

July 13

It has been 3 years since I lost Sylus. I think of him daily. When I look at my kids, I think about how he would fit in. I wonder what he might be like. I think of him being a guardian angel over his brothers and sister. Heaven knows I need all the help I can get. I like to think although he's not physically here, that I have a relationship with him. I think of him with family and friends babies that have past too. Interesting enough, they have all been boys. I can't believe that I've been blessed with 2 kids since then. They are the last ones to be with him. When Grace was born and they put her on my chest, she looked like Sylus. When ever my little family is together, I can feel Sylus is around and I know my family is complete.

2 comments:

Shearmommie said...

I LOVE YOU:)

Kathryn Crouse said...

She said exactly what I wanted to say . . just . . I love you!!!! Miss you.