April 24, 2012

Draft found from June 2010

What can I say?! I'm horrible at keeping up with the kids memories... and now it's worse trying to remember them.

As a family, we love to watch 'America's Got Talent' and 'So you think you can Dance'. The boys love trying to imitate the moves of some of the guys dancing, especially the robot.

Ethan is growing by the minute. He's an amazing help with Leo and Grace. If Grace is crying, he'll go and scoop her up.

Isaac is catching up fast to Ethan. I tell Ethan he needs to make sure he's a good brother to Isaac because one day Isaac will be taller. Last week Isaac asked if we were rich or poor. I asked him what he thought. He said rich and then asked if he was right. I told him no. I love that he doesn't feel the effect of all that's happened.

Leo loves Grace, but also isn't sure of her. He doesn't want to touch her, but he will acknowledge her when she cries. He is helpful when I ask him to get me something. He loves jumping on the trampoline.

No comments: