April 27, 2012

Short stories

As Ethan sat down next to me after passing the sacrament for the first time, he leaned over and said "that was much more fun than just sitting here".

Isaac received an A for his Thomas Jefferson report. He had to put together a timeline and give a presentation on 7 facts.

As Ethan & Isaac were getting out of the van to go to scouts & mutual Leo yelled out the door "have a good time and play nicely".

Grace had stuck something up her nose. I tried to pull it out with tweezers, which didn't work. I got an appt to take her to the pediatrician. Once there, I plugged the other nostril and blew into her mouth. As I lifted my head, Grace was screaming. The object flew out of her nose and into her mouth. She started choking, so we sat her up. It flew onto the floor... an eraser from a pencil.

No comments: