February 2, 2009

45 min south Getaway

We went to Mary and Reese's for the weekend to watch the UFC fight Saturday night. The fight was great, but I wish Penn would have actually tried to fight back. Yes, I was rooting for St. Pierre... mostly because he's better looking, freaking cut and has better shorts than Penn. St. Pierre dominated the 4 rounds and then Penn's corner had to throw in the towel because Penn was getting his hinny beat! We had a great time staying at my sister's home. The kids enjoyed themselves!! I loved doing my neice's hair and make-up. I got my first EYE popping girl experience watching Mary deal with getting Makenna ready for church. It was a fight of what dress was being worn with what socks and shoes. I love my neice's. They are so freaking cute. Makenna looked too HOT for a 6 year old and Olivia was too cute at whatever Olivia was doing. About an hour before we left, Mary and I decided to rearrange her basement. We moved the loveseat upstairs and chair with ottaman downstairs. When she and I were carrying up the loveseat, Reese asked her what she was doing. Mary, matter of factly, said we were rearranging. I about peed my pants. I loved hanging out with my sister. And I have to tell you, I've decided she's more neurotic than me. Many of you think I'm obsessive, but I think Mary beats me by far. But I love her just the same.


2 comments:

Cara said...

We love fight night! Luke's a huge fan! I totally know what your talking about with St. Pierre. The first thing I said when he walked out was "Wow someones been workin out!" Total Hot Body! It's to bad we don't live closer cuz we could combine our parties! It would be fun to caught up. Maybe it could happen some time!! Talk to ya soon!!

The Nelsons said...

I am totally jealous that Jaydale and I wasn't invited to Fight night. :) Just kidding. I guess we are even since we didn't invite you to Sing Star night. :) See you soon.