February 20, 2009

Coming together

For many that have lost a loved one, not a day goes by that you don't think about that person. The way they touched your life and how they will always have a special place in your heart. Well, when we moved into this ward, I met a lady that had lost her son too. After several months of learning more, I've realized that she and I have a lot more in common. Both our boys were 24 weeks along. Both were the third child and third boy of the family. Both were born on a Friday the 13th. Hers lived for 10 days, mine was a still-born. There are many out there that have lost their babies too and have a special story. I have a cousin and friend that lost their sons around the same time I lost Sylus. Since I figured out how to link a picture to a site, I created a blog about our story of losing Sylus. You can go over to the picture of me holding him to take you there. If there is anyone else that has a site that I can link too, let me know. Anyone else that wants to share their story, let me know. I think it would be great to have a place that people can go to to maybe help them heal with their loss. Let me know.

2 comments:

Nutty Nielsen's said...

What a sweet comment. I have really enjoyed getting to know you. You have a special light about you that makes everyone around you happy. I know talking about our loss of our boys helps us and I am glad I have been able to share these thoughts with you.

arizonamama said...

We really miss you guys. Hope you are all happy. Lynn Cameo & the kids.