January 18, 2010

PINKKK!!

I had an ultrasound today and found out that we will be having a girl. I'm really excited, but then after a couple minutes I felt confused. I'm so use to the doctor saying that I'm having a boy. What am I going to do with a girl? Polish her toes and fingers, pour her in PINK, and bows everywhere. Ethan said he wanted another brother to wrestle with. Isaac asked "when do we get her?" I'm pretty sure Leo knows because he's been nothing but a brat.

We aren't sure on names. Nathaniel is considering my input, however he gets to make the final decision.

I told Nathaniel that we needed to save up for her blessing dress. Nathaniel said that we'll just find a silky pillow case. I can tell I'm going to have a hard time with him. Come September, my little girl will have her ears pierced. Honestly, if you know me, you know I've been waiting for this.

6 comments:

Tori said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!

Woodstock Family said...

Wow!!!!!!!! Kind of jealous, but way excited for you guys! I wish you the best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

Lehigrams said...

Sarah, we are so happy for you all. I know you have been patiently waiting for this time. You will be so good with PINK! Lova ya

arizonamama said...

Oh, I am SO excited! She's going to be gorgeous! Perhaps a future daughter-in-law? Yeah! Go pink!

Kathryn Crouse said...

Hello!!!! Are you kidding me?? Where was my phone call with something THIS important?? LoL!! SARAH!! I am so excited for you!! It is so darn sweet after having boys to have a little girl . . so different and amazing. She will be a doll!! Your little buddy. So happy for you! Love you!

Pini said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting...we are feeling the same over here at our house. Our little girl is due in April! Here's to PINK!