January 29, 2010

Projects

It all started about 5 months ago. I took down everything off my walls. I patched every hole and then I did nothing for several months. I had been wanting a different style in my home. So with the help of other blogspots and their creativity... I've tried doing things with what I had and could get my hands on. Here are just a few things. Nothing is final yet. I may still change things around. I'm starting somewhere.

Before:

After: I did print a picture for the frame, but it was too small. I also plan on making my own throw pillows.

Before: I forgot to take a picture of the before, but under the table you can see the color it was.

After:

Before/After: I wrapped jute around the letter. I forgot to take a before... the letter is finished in jute.

Before:

After: The shelf was turned upside down, spray paint and I attached a handle to it. It's a stand for the cable box.

Here's my living room. It's coming together slowly, but here's what I've got...

1 comment:

Shani said...

It all looks great, Sarah!! But then again, your house always does...you have a great sense of style.