October 18, 2010

Adam & Christine's Wedding

There are two videos because my camera could only hold so much time for one recording. I was so excited for Adam. Him being in Love with Christine. Her with how amazing she is with Adam. Not that Adam's a bad guy, but Heavenly Father truly made Christine special just for Adam. I love Adam to death. He's lived with us twice for about 2 years each time. I just love the crap out of him. He has a great personality & sense of humor. He loves my kids. He's good to them & cares for them. He would teach them life long lessons which include defense & how to have a sense of humor. Adam is my best girlfriend. I loved having him around. Watching our television shows and his comments would crack me up. Seriously, I also think Christine was blessed too! Oh, and I miss you coming up the stairs Adam. I miss you cooking. I miss you peeking over the half wall. I just miss Adam!



No comments: