October 11, 2010

Pretending to be a photographer

Adam (my brother-in-law) & his wife let me take their engagement and wedding pictures. I've never taken "pretend professional" pictures before. I had so much fun taking them & editing them. One day Mary (my sister) & I went on-line to find poses. Mary came with me to the wedding pictures. She had fun posing Adam & Christine. I am very attached to these pictures. The excitment I got.... was like they were my own! I had told Adam & Christine that I loved these pictures that I wanted to post them everywhere. Anyhow, I wanted to share with you some of my favorites. I'm crazy too, because I got emotional editing some of them. AND no! I'm not pregnant.



I originally had Christine laying on Adam, but then Adam said it was his turn. He was really cute with her. It was sweet watching him. He loves her!

I tried thinking of something original.


Adam was suppose to just look at Christine.
It turned out cuter that he was flirty with her.


Adam with Christine's son, Mason.
I just got lucky with this shot of the sunset behind her.

I loved this shot with Mason as the main focus.
I also loved that both Christine & Adam had a hold on him.


I just LOVED this one.

3 comments:

Shani said...

Sarah, I've already looked at all the pictures that Adam posted on facebook and was absolutely drooling over them. They are sooooo amazing, GOOD JOB!!!

Brandon Douglas said...

Good job Sarah. You have a natural talent. Keep doing it.

Christine said...

We LOVE them!!!! Thank you so much Sister :)