July 28, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Many years ago when Nathaniel and I were dating (post mission), I was a weird girl and besides praying to get my answer, I also liked special signs that Nathaniel and I were meant to be. One of them was that my hand fits perfectly into his.

When we were dating, we spent a lot of time together. When we weren't together, I missed him. I thought that where ever he is, it's home to me. Not many days later, Nathaniel told me that he thought that home was where ever we were together. I loved that he thought the same thing as me, without me speaking my thoughts.

Even after 10 years, home is with my husband, cardboard box or mansion. Home is where my boys are.

I also have to add that I am blessed with a mom that taught me how to make a house a home with sweet, comfortable touches.

So with that, we have moved to Nibley, Utah. It is about 10 minutes south of Logan. It's a quaint farming community. The picture is looking out the kitchen window.

No comments: