July 28, 2008

Oh baby!

Leo is a month old. Although many say that he's so small, he is actually getting bigger. He is more alert. He smiles when he's eating... I think Sylus is around talking to him. He was the last with Sylus. Leo is a sweet baby. He cries when he's hungry or tired. If he makes any small noise, Ethan is right there to pick him up. The boys love him. They love having a baby to dote on. One morning I was really tired and I guess he made a noise... meaning Ethan was right there to pick him up. I'm assuming it was about an hour later Ethan came in and said that he had fed and burped Leo.

Many people may give me slack for the space in age between my boys, but it's actually wonderful having a son that is so helpful. (Yes, yes. I am aware that I do not want to be one of those mothers that assumes it's the oldest child's job to raise the younger ones.) I do give Ethan the option to help out. If he chooses not to, it's no big deal.

No comments: