August 16, 2008

my boys

I have to brag for a second that I have the greatest kids! My boys are sweet and thoughtful. The other night they wrote me a note that said they loved me and to have a good night. They also shower me with hugs and kisses. Their new way to send kisses is they blow kisses into their hands and then pump the other hand like a gun to shoot the kisses to me.

Those that know me, know that I'm a girly girl. Although I have all boys, I do not feel the least bit cheated not having a girl. Some may think, "Poor Sarah, she doesn't have a girl". With that I say, "Boys! Go shovel the driveway." But really.... I'm extremely blessed!



3 comments:

emmielou said...

Such a cute picture of the boys Sarah. Leo has the prettiest eyes. I can't wait until I get to meet the little guy. Your house is super cute and it sounds like you are liking your new area. Give the kiddos hugs from me and Uncle Jonathan. Love you guys!

arizonamama said...

yes your boys are great. I want to talk to nathaniel but no go with the phone. Have him call me our tell me what to use bannana sauce for.

arizonamama said...

Sarah,
Lynn left the last comment. Lynn wants Nathaniel to call him, not me. I don't want to be raked over the coals like you once were...

I love the pics of your boys and the video of Leo. Super cute. Also, you look beautiful in the pic with Leo and I LOVE YOUR HAIR!