August 28, 2008

When pictures (and hair) go bad!

I promised them and you asked for it... I couldn't find the one with the lavender pants. I bet my mom destroyed it to get rid of all evidence. Well, too bad... because I have A LOT of evidence...



(if you look at the little girl walking in the background... it's Mary. She's wearing pink pants.)





(Now I'm talking... and check out my cool boots.)




(Look at my daddy. We are at a father and daughter thing for Beehives. And look at my hair. I think I'm about to fly away. You ask how I got my hair to stick out like that... You take a comb, hold out your hair, spray (Aqua Net) and blow dry)




(David is really cute here. And look at my hair.)



(I look fine here. I had to put one up of Jonathan since David was in the previous. Isn't he just the cutest? Emily's going to have such cute babies with Jonathan.)





(Mary had to show up too, since Jonathan and David are here. If you look close enough, you will see my name on the wall. I guess I wrote it and then blamed it on my sister.)





(Daughter like Mother. At least my mom thought I looked good.)

6 comments:

Harmoni said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Those are classic. You are one brave women to put those out there... Thanks for sharing :)
Harm

Shani said...

Sarah,
Thank you so much for sharing your humiliating childhood pictures, now I know I wasn't the only one to be demoralized by what my mother thought was "cute" at the time!!

Lehigrams said...

I am sure your Mom thought she was doing a good job. Tricia and Danelle have a few of those pictures too. I think you look cute, guess cause I am a GRANDMA. Anyway, it made you what you are today, and that is BEAUTIFUL!

arizonamama said...

Great pictures... especially the second one. I love the tucked in Mickey Mouse Shirt into elastic waistband pants and then tucked into your all white boots. (I had a pair of boots just like that.) Gave me a good laugh! Your mom and dad look great too!

Anonymous said...

okay this is soo funny, it started my day off great. I can't believe moms hairdoo what is up with that. She has one huge fluff ball. I would like to see her hair in the wind hahaha. Poor you, I hope we have no regrets later in life as we look back on our kids.

arizonamama said...

Love the old pics.
Send me your new phone numbers.