August 7, 2008

Nobody puts baby in the corner

Being a new mom is amazing. Even though I already have 3 boys, I still feel like a new mom. I forgot a lot of things, but I also have learned many new things. I think I enjoy it because I'm older and after losing Sylus, I appreciate being a mother and the great blessing it is to have babies.

Leo is a great baby. He loves to cuddle. He is content just letting Ethan or Isaac hold him. He looks like Nathaniel. Nathaniel has a baby picture of when he was 9 months. In the picture, Nathaniel makes some kind of scowl with his eyebrows. Leo does the exact same thing.
The boys refer to Leo as "baby". They never use his given name. One day I asked Isaac what the baby's name was. He said he forgot. I try to remind the boys to use Leo's name rather than call him baby. I don't want my son growing up thinking his name is baby.... nobody puts baby in the corner (movie trivia??)

5 comments:

Harmoni said...

Oh Oh I know. Dirty Dancing!! WE Miss you!!! The back row is just not the same without you. In fact last week we did have a moment of silence for we.
Love Harm

Lehigrams said...

I guess Dirty Dancing, Danelle's favorite movie, she has watched it so many times I can't count. Ask Todd, he just groans when he hears it is on T.V.

Michelle Simmons said...

Congrats.. He is as handsome as the others..

Michelle Simmons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathryn Crouse said...

That's so funny Sarah... my boys are doing the same darn thing. Her name is baby too. I keep asking them if they remember her name and they just laugh!