March 15, 2009

My sister







I took several (okay many) pictures of my sister so that she would have a picture for her Facebook profile. I would take a picture and then she would look at it and scrunch her nose and say whatever she thought was wrong with the picture. I would look at it and think 'There is nothing wrong'. She is a beautiful person. Inside and out. She's gorgeous! She has the cutest figure (skinny brat!). She makes me laugh. The way she thinks... it cracks me up. But then most people don't understand me either. Anyway, back to Mary. She is an amazing person and she is very thoughtful. Even if I'm 45 minutes away and it's 9pm on a Sunday night, she still drove up to bring me a bag full of goodies. Mary, I love you and am so thankful and blessed to call you sister and friend.

3 comments:

Teresa & Dee said...

Her hair cut looks so good and you took Great pictures of her. She is beautiful like you Sarah and your mom. Love Mom hee hee

Mary said...

Awwww, your soo sweet and nice with what you said, almost made me teary eyed. Your a better sister than I am, I am just the air headed one. Hahahah I could be Sherry and you could be Mom. Anyways your always Thoughtful like Grandma Anderson.
I love you too. Love Mary

Tori said...

Sarah- o.k. so I know now that beauty runs in your family. You and your sister are beautiful girls. You have great genes!!!